Rail Victoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for railways based in the state of Victoria, Australia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rail Victoria Re-opened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vlineoperations
Administrator
Administrator
vlineoperations

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Rail Victoria Re-opened Empty
PostSubject: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:15 am

Talking to Yellow 13 on Messenger he has decided that it would be better off if he left the froum and left the administration to me. I have re-opened the Rail Victoria Forum. Please note that the same rules apply, thank you for your co-operation.
Back to top Go down
Shagrath
Rail Victoria 3 Developer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 5:35 am

Good to see this place back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fcic0rscvgs0
Station Cleaner
Station Cleaner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm

What happened to Yellow 13?
Back to top Go down
Yellow 13
Administrator
Administrator
Yellow 13

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 6:43 am

I've decided I'm not responsible enough to run a forum, I can even last on Railpage a week without spitting at the administration.

I belived I was giving this forum a bad name, due to my reputation. I'm sure Matt will do very well in keeping this forum going. If anything, We'll get even more members now I've departed.
Back to top Go down
https://railvictoria.forumotion.com
vlineoperations
Administrator
Administrator
vlineoperations

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:51 am

It is sad to hear about your sudden departure but I and my moderating team will endeavour to provide a great forum! Very Happy. Well I hope to atleast. lol!
Back to top Go down
Old Man Emu
Comeng Driver Of the Year 1987
Old Man Emu

Number of posts : 37
Location : just dewired on the Brooklyn hill "dang dong darn it"
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 3:35 pm

this is like the leongatha line but it actually reopened lol!
Back to top Go down
Shagrath
Rail Victoria 3 Developer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:20 am

I've been asked to help assist with devolping the forum further. It has been decided on reopening that this place is only temporary until Matt, and now I, find a better place with some decent features. At this stage, we only know it will not be with InvisionFree. :lol:

Invision PowerBoard is a maybe at this stage. But I'm hopefully looking a phpBB3 (the really new one), with some decent modifications.

Matt will remain sole administrator board until the new site comes out, then it is decided that I will also become part of the admin team.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
vlineoperations
Administrator
Administrator
vlineoperations

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:31 am

WHat Shagrath has said is completley true, so if you have any things that you would like to see on Rail Victoria 3 please place a post in the sticky that reads "What would you like to see on Rail Victoria 3?"

Thank you for your co-operation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rail Victoria Re-opened   Rail Victoria Re-opened Empty

Back to top Go down

Rail Victoria Re-opened
Page 1 of 1